News gathered that a serving corp member
has died following an electrocution at his place of
primary assignment, in Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, Taraba
state.
According to a post shared by a Facebook user
identified as Frank Friday Onyebuchi Ihuoma, a corp
member serving in Taraba state, has died due to
electrocution. The late corp member identified as
Segun Olumide, was said to have gotten electric
shock while charging his laptop, and was pronounced
dead at the hospital he was rushed to.
See what Frank wrote as he shared the picture above:
“Life is just meaningless sometimes. After all this
stress of school all for him to end up this way!!! Lord
have mercy on us. A member of the 2016 Batch ‘B’
stream 1, Segun Olumide; serving in Taraba State has
been electrocuted.
It was gathered that despite being rushed to the
hospital by his colleagues after he suffered serious
burns from electric shock while charging his laptop, it
was too late as he was confirmed dead on arrival.
The Ogun State indigene was said to have studied
Electrical Engineering at the Obafemi Awolowo
University, Ife, Osun State.
Olumide, who was serving at the Government Day
Secondary School, Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, was
reportedly placed the laptop on his laps and slept
off. With tears in the eyes of many corp member Dis
morning at federal medical center Jalingo as they
saw the lifeless body of segum been taken from the
mortuary to his hometown today. May God grant him
eternal rest, amen!!! My advice to the public is that
we should be careful with our electronics, phones,
laptops.”
May his Soul in Peace.
Credit: Tarabavoices


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top